1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hmmm?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Basso Profoundo, Aug 7, 2007.

1. If you're considering buying it, posting it here for all the world to see, might not be a good idea :smug:

2. 82Daion

82Daion

Nov 14, 2006
    :eyebrow:

EMG's-that headstock....

3. Basso Profoundo

Basso Profoundo Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Indiana
    I posted it because it doesn't look legit to me. Looks like a shaved down Fender headstock for one thing.

4. Basso Profoundo

Basso Profoundo Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Indiana
    gotcha, thanks

5. Double Agent

Double Agent

Mar 10, 2006
    Lakeland, FL
    What the heck kind of color is Candy Apple Blue?!?

Are there blue colored candy apples somewhere that I am not aware of? I think I would be hesitant to eat such a concoction. Looks more Lake Placid Blue to me.

And yeah, EMGs on a Sadowsky definately makes me wonder.

6. I've never seen a candy apple bass that was done properly either. Look at some bikes or hotrods that have candy apple paintjobs, they have a serious depth and visible layers.

7. willgroove2

willgroove2

Aug 16, 2003
    chicago IL
    Endorsing Artist;Essential sound products,Dunlop, Ergo Instruments
    Well it does say it's a '80's era sadowsky and I have seen early sadowsky's with emg and bartolini pick-up's

8. One Drop

One Drop

Oct 10, 2004
    Swiss Alps
    Lakland nakes a really nice CAR. Stagelights really pick up a good candyflake finish.