How many times have you been married?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Mar 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    Once is plenty, provide you catch the right fish first time you cast your reel.

We'll celebrate fifty years this May. We married three months after I fell in love with her over a game of pinball.
    She still can tilt my table.

Haven't let her change her hair, either. Ladies, guys love stockings and a hive. That's and a sandwich is how you hold a man.

tumblr_obr1mjkbrj1vpk144o1_500.jpg

catcauphonic and Pug the Pig like this.
  2. Pug the Pig

Pug the Pig Inactive

Mar 21, 2018
    London
    I knew a guy in the 80s who used to arrange marriages so people could stay in the country, seemed to be a lot of Polish guys taking this route at the time as i recall...i think the women got a princely £250 !!!
    Don't know if they still do this stuff, the price has probably gone up a bit tho...
    ...Hey..maybe I could afford a new Rickenbacker after all..... Hmmmm....

the harp unstrung likes this.
  3. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    Is Mrs SOW really still rocking that 'doo??? Between that and those gams, it's no wonder you said 'I Do.'

Sadly, that hair belongs in the Things You Don't See Anymore thread. And don't get me started on them leg casings :whistle:
    OEDsoIL.jpg

4. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    Would I say something that isn't true?
    I'm asking you, Sugar, would I lie to you?

5. Son of Wobble

Son of Wobble

Mar 8, 2010
    The couple that games together....

Here we are just yesterday. She moved on from pinball to video games in the 80's and kinda stuck with that.
    Can't get her into console gaming at all.

She's quite a bit older than me, obviously, and that has become a bit of an issue what with people asking, "Is that your mom?"

I get uptight about such things and frankly almost dumped her two years ago, before she inherited a pile of dough from a bird-watching aunt.

So I stick around and grin and bear it, drink a lot and spend through the boredom. Worse fates, I suppose.

wife.jpg

Oddly and catcauphonic like this.
  6. klejst

klejst

Oct 5, 2010
    0 :thumbsup:

7. jeffb28451

jeffb28451 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2006
    Leland NC
    I keep the same Wife, but change basses frequently: it’s cheaper.

8. fingerguy

fingerguy Inactive

Aug 2, 2016
    CT
    Once and going onto my 2nd. Mark my words, if this doesn't work out I am getting a recliner and a big screen tv and a decent apartment with all utilities included.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 27, 2021