1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

how much should an Ampeg 610 sell for

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bromansbass, Aug 30, 2008.

1. 3 years old 1 blown speaker
    how much, in that condition should it sell for?

2. DanielleMuscato

DanielleMuscato

Jun 19, 2004
    Columbia, Missouri, USA
    Endorsing Artist, Schroeder Cabinets
  3. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Didn't this thread already get deleted once a month or so back?

4. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    That is technically true however it has been allowed in Amps and other forums for awhile now. I will confer with my fellow mods on this but for now I do not feel right about deleting it.

5. 5 bucks

6. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    You'll find a serveral ads for similar working cabs by searching through this link:
    http://www.google.com/search?source...T4DMUS_enUS221US222&q=for+sale++Ampeg+610+HLF

I'd expect yours to eventually sell for only 1/4 to possibly 1/2 of a fully functional example of similar cosmetic condition and age. I'd seriously consider having that one speaker reconed first. (that investment would probably cost ya under $100)

7. wallybill

wallybill

Apr 4, 2007
    Tuscola, Il.
    What?? Are you high? It only has one blown speaker! Then you are talking at least 8 bucks, maybe even $9.00 - Of course, I'm assuming it comes with a speaker cable.
    ;)

8. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    They sell used in the 450-500 range locally here.

Maybe tree-fitty?

9. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru.......... Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    On all other forums I am involved with appraisals are allowed; most of the time folks just want to know what something is worth (say, for insurance). It would be one thing to say I plan to sell such-and-such and need to know how much to ask, but in this case it seems the guy wants to buy this cabinet and wants to know if he is going to get ripped off or not, I think.

10. ErebusBass

ErebusBass

Feb 20, 2008
    Madison, WI
    I'd give him ten.

11. alexgeddy

alexgeddy Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2007
    NJ
    Sorry for all the abusive posts/

In the condition you are saying ...i would buy it for about 300

I played an Ampeg 6 x 10 and it was a killer cab,,,, Ampeg used to be good about customer srevice, but i'm not sure anymore!

300 is a good price

hope this helps
    feel free to pm me

Bill