How much should I get for a used Ampeg 410HLF?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by musicmansf, Jul 9, 2008.

1. musicmansf

musicmansf

Jul 23, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Its a USA made model, pretty perfect condition, been sitting in my living room since I've been away at college. Been thinking of furthering my rig of doom with a Boogie 1x18...how much should I be thinking in the range of for selling it so I don't get low balled? If i remember I bought it for 650 and looks like they now go for $100 more than that, any ideas guys? And futhermore, how would an 18 and a boogie 2x10 sound together? :D

I have no motivation to use it live anymore after getting my Boogie. Sounds like its stuffed with pillows! lol

2. Guest043

Guest043 Guest

Apr 8, 2008
    theres one on craigslist i always see for $350 advertised as new condition..so i wouldent get too excited. i also remember seeing a 6x10 ampeg for i think the same price, with some usual wear on it..

3. ninerfan

ninerfan

May 28, 2006
    North San Diego
    I would say between $350 & $400. I bought and sold mine (great condition) on CL for $350.

4. +1 in great condition

5. secombs

secombs

Oct 28, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    i got mine for $350 used in great condition. that seems to be about what they are going for...

6. musicmansf

musicmansf

Jul 23, 2007
    Los Angeles
    After some research and quotes, thanks guys, I'll put it up for $375 on craigs list. Guitar center wanted to give me $200. I gave him the finger in words haha (if anyone's interested in San Diego, please take a look...)

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021