Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I got it

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Dec 1, 2003.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Saturday night i went and got my first tattoo, i decided to go with something a littel diffrent then the Celtic Cross. I got the Ford logo in my iner left arm, instead of it saying ford it says Faith, it has been well recived at the Monastery thus far. I can say the inner arm is one of the most painfull places to get some ink. If i can find some one with a digital camera around here i will get a pic up.

2. unharmed

unharmed Iron Fishes

May 19, 2003
    London, England
    Cool! Definitely want some pics. One of my mates has got a Celtic design on the inside of one upper are and some stars on the inside of the other forearm. He agrees with you: it hurt more than any of his others ;)
    I'm starting to get more an more inspired to add to my existing two pieces :D

3. I was told that your upper back in between your shoulder blades is not the best place to get your first tattoo. I was told this while getting one there.:eek:

Anyone who says tattoos don't hurt should have a brick thrown at their dog.

4. Congrats on the new tattoo!

I heard one of the most painful place to have ink is on the head.

5. MAJOR METAL

the inner arm is from what i understand one of the most sensitive spots to get a tattoo, now if i could find some one to take a pic so i can post it.

6. But....tattoos DON'T hurt. I find them to be irritating. That's it. It feels like a cat scratching you slowly. I have three tattoos on my legs, one in the middle of my back, one on my chest, and one on my stomach. Not one of them hurt.

7. Here that? That was your dog's last yelp...

8. MAJOR METAL

wow i woke up and i see my whole tattoo is sheading,it is still sore but no pain no gain.

9. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001

I got tattoos on the inside of both wrists (my version of a bass clef). When I left the shop I had bandages over them. It sort of looked like I had tried to commit suicide. I didn't realize it until the guy at the liquor store selling me beer made a funny face. I showed him the tattoo and he was quite relieved!

Anyway, back on topic, mine did that too (peel).