I Hate the All Blacks

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by 5s_tring freak, Nov 15, 2003.

1. The All Blacks suck!!!!!!!

THat was the worst display of rugby from a New Zealand team i have ever witnessed. I am ashamed to have watched that game. I have no sympathy for Reuben Thorne and John Mitchell. They deserve all they get. It is the end of both their careers.

Kudos to Australia. We suck @ss.
  2. Slot

Oct 17, 2003
    Sydney - The Shire
    Ya badluck man.

IMO the blacks have been by far the best side for the last two years, despite engalnds higher ranking.

The wallabies just always seem to get the wood over you lot in the big games. Its definitely not the 1st time they've buckled in a big game.

Anyway, badluck man. I'd be in tears, lying in the fetal position if i was a kiwi right now...

p.s. :D :D :D ;)
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Dahhhhm, when I first saw this thread I thought it said, "I hate all blacks." And I thought hell was going to reign upon your head.

Not a rugby fan, sorry.
  4. Ditto...
  5. whoa, i thought the you meant something else. yikes
  6. Ditto
  7. Yes, the far west of this earth is not keen on this thing. We are to busy thinking about ourselves, our money, how perfect we are...(Haha, Just kidding)... Stupid conceited Americans!
  8. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    no offense, but they really need to change their name...

:meh: :p
  9. Yeah, seeing as how black is our national colour, NZ has arguably the proudest rugby history, and they have been called the All Blacks (due to their uniform) for over 100 years.....:meh:

No, all joking aside, i think they should change their name too. It should be the All Craps. or Balls Blacks. Or All Sacks.

They did manage to win one world title tho!

They are now World Chumps!
  10. Well at least by you losing, we have a better chance of winning!! We already beat the Aussies in the group stage, and we're capable of beating them again. All we need to do is get rid of the French. ;) :D
  11. Well thats what you get for following rugby!

And your cricket team aint much better hehehe

12. Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    They were called the "All Blacks" long before the term "political correctness" was invented. The name came about because their jerseys were all black.

I watch the game from a pub. Well actually we were at a gig but weren't allowed to play a note until the game was over. Every time Australia made a break or scored a try, the roar from the crowd was so loud it hit us square in the chest. Atmosphere plus! It was awsome.

As I type this England lead France 12-7. and it's nearly half time.
  13. Yeah, but I still support Essendon and the Warriors.
  14. We didn't beat the Aussies in the group stage Mr. Zebraface.

As for the final, I'm not making any predictions. I didn't think the Aussies had much chance against NZ and look what happened there. I reeeaaaallly hope we win though, I mean you Aussies have already won the thing twice before, give it to someone else. Plus you normally beat us at EVERYTHING else, including football!!! Fingers crossed.
  15. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hey! I am an "American", and I LOVE rugby. I play in a local league.

I am familiar with the "All Blacks", and the people around here suggesting they change their name need to shut up. You don't have a clue.

16. Mankind

Oct 20, 2003
    Agreed. Anyone with the knowledge of rugby appricates that if a team is nicknamed they fully desurve it. The All Blacks will always be one of the most feared teams in the rugby world. Period.

"Bring back Johna"
  17. Didn't we? Oh...sorry, I thought we did. One of the newspapers said something along the lines of we beat the Aussies recently. So I presumed it was during the group stage.

The game today was fairly good, although really it was a mixture of Wilko being good, and their main kicker being poor! :p
  18. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I thought you said.....*looks at past posts*

Oh. my bad.

19. Aussie Mark

Aussie Mark I come from a land down under Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2002
    Sydney, Oz
    Endorsing Artist: Fender; O'Neill Amps; Cave Passive Pedals
    What about those non-PC MLB baseball team names you guys have over there? Isn't "Yankees" offensive to folks from the south? And let's not get started on names like "Braves" and "Indians" :)

I also think that "Milwaukee Brewers" is offensive to non drinking baseball fans.

See what you've started?
  20. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA