1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I love these forums

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by duo8675309, Sep 14, 2010.

1. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    I have a habit of taking extended vacations from this place, but every time I come back I remember why I like it. I've used countless forums ranging in topics from tv shows to mobile phones and even some religious forums, and I have to say that this community is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth group of posters I have come across. Not sure why and I don't really think the why is all that important. Just thought I'd share this with you all.

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    CoolStoryBro.jpg

-Mike

3. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    What happened to your password thread? Please tell me that you had it deleted because I guessed the password to all your forums and online accounts was 'jenny'. Because that would have been awesome. Please tell me that you didn't actually use that password. You didn't right? :eyebrow:

Edit: Nevermind. I found it.

4. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    MakiSupaFail

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021