1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I NEED a Bassist!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by GreendayTribute, May 9, 2006.

1. Hi my name is Marcus

My Drummer and I are 15 and we are looking for a Bassist from 14 to 17 to join us.
    We have a green day tribute band, just recently and out of the blue my bassist decided he no longer wanted to play green day anymore leaving us hanging, our plans are to do the green day tribute this summer come fall do some covers make some money while doing that working on some originals, my bassist said he would do the green day thing but he didn't want to do the covers thing and that was fine I thought to myself at least he's being honest, well so much for honesty and so much for being reliable and just dropping a band just like that with out any notice or even until we found a new bassist, that's so not cool. I decided on a green day tribute band because everyone kept saying that I looked a bite like the lead singer of green day ( Billie Joe Armstrong ) at this moment my mom is lining up some gigs for us, starting in July, she has some bar scene connections.

we mainly rehears at DC rehearsal studio on Munster st. you can check out our website at www.greenerday.com

musts
    must rehears at a rehearsal hall at least ones a week
    must practise at home throughout the week
    some backup vocals
    must have his or her own gear

or maybe you just know someone?
    :hyper: :hyper: :help: :help: :help: :hyper: :hyper: