1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez SR1800ENTF SR Premium. Only $780!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by xhawk5, Jun 11, 2018.

1. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here's a recent Killer I received in a trade and I just don't have the time to play all these wonderful basses. :( I'm hoping someone will buy this and enjoy it!

This bass sounds and plays AMAZING! I would not sell it if it for the fact that I have an other Favorite and have no room for this. My feedback speaks for itself and I know a good bass when I play one, this is a Very Good bass! If I don't sell it, I have Black hardware in the waiting and will just keep it it is just that good!

This 2017 model is less than a year old, plays like a dream, and is very lightweight with a slim neck.

7.5lbs... WOW!

Great tone from Nordstrand Big Single pickups:

Whether you're playing slap-heavy funk, or warmly muted reggae tones, the Nordstrand Big Single pickups have you covered. These pickups have a rich and solid character to them, with powerful sound-shaping potential from the onboard EQ-IIISC controls. You have control over boost/cut for bass, mid, and high frequencies, with a mid-frequency switch to fine-tune your midrange tone.

“Part of the SR Premium line and manufactured in the Ibanez Premium factory, the SR Premium 1800E 4-string electric bass is designed with high-end features while maintaining affordability, making it the new standard for the serious, professional musician.

The SR Premium 1800E boasts a smoothly contoured exotic and beautiful Flamed Maple centers & Rosewood wing top on a large mahogany body for gorgeous looks and powerful, aggressive tone. Its five-piece SR4 wenge/bubinga neck is also bolstered with KTS titanium reinforcement rods inside, and finished with a rosewood fretboard. The Mono-Rail IV bridge is the ultimate in string isolation for bass. Each saddle is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer and no interference. One screw controls the height of each saddle for easy adjustment."

SPECS:
    • Fast-playing bass with premium tonewoods
    • Gorgeous looks from the mahogany body topped with rosewood wings and flame maple centers
    • Long-term reliability from the 5-pc SR4 wenge/bubinga neck
    • Awesome sustain and note separation from the Mono-rail IV bridge
    • Big bold tone from Nordstrand Bing Single pickups
    • EQB-IIISC 3-band EQ for fine-tuning your tone
    • Includes Deluxe Ibanez gig-bag
    • Free Shipping within the Con US
    The Nordstrand Big Single pickups provide the clear sound characteristic of single coil pickups with an aggressive edge. The EQB-IIISC 3-band EQ with mid-frequency select (250Hz or 600Hz) and EQ-bypass switches gives you a world of tonal possibilities, making the SR Premium 1800E as versatile as it is good-looking.

$900 $780 shipped in an Ibanez gigbag Con US

44299D78-7120-4935-9FB8-6A10FE86111C.jpg 69D8CEB5-29E5-481A-BAE3-5A466C443D1B.jpg B0717B72-F046-46A8-91C6-959B36E6EEB2.jpg BFA9BA70-78A6-4805-B1ED-45BCDB1E1C75.jpg

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    BradH likes this.
  2. DAcat

DAcat Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Iowa
    Does this bass humm or make other electrocal noise that would interfere woth recording? Is it still for sale. At what price? Very interested. Pm me. Thanks...

DAcat:cool:

3. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    No. The bass is virtually brand new and sounds phenomenal. Perfect for recording, Very quiet.
    Yes, still for sale at the listed price. Thank you

4. BradH

BradH Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Billings, Mt
    These are so under rated IMO.
    I have a SR1400, same pups & preamp. Between the active & passive setting, pups & preamp, the tonal options are incredible. Just my 2 cents worth. I love the dark wood on your!
    GLWTS

xhawk5 likes this.
  5. Charlie Tuna

Charlie Tuna

Feb 21, 2005
    Key West, FL
    This is a great deal. My SR1205 has tons of punch with the Big Singles and records quite well with a very solid signal.

xhawk5 likes this.
  6. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    PM sent

7. DAcat

DAcat Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Iowa
    Definitely interested. Can you save it for me till I have a chance to free up some funds tomorrow. You're not interested in any trades are you? I have a nice Ibanez SDGR400 Fretless with beautfulll mwuh, a mexican 5 string jazz bass in mint condition that sounds great, and another high end Ibanez SR (1200 ?) In very light colored wood that I'd part with.
    Peace, DAcat

xhawk5 likes this.
  8. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PM'd

9. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    SOLD on reverb

dralionux likes this.
  10. DAcat

DAcat Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Iowa
    Congrats.
    DAcat

xhawk5 likes this.
  11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 26, 2020