Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Icon weirness with Firefox

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mikezimmerman, Oct 31, 2005.

1. With Firefox 1.0.7, I've recently started noticing that the icons and avatars are acting weird--often in place of "quote" and "reply" I'll get miscellaneous avatars, the Yahoo logo, etc., or the icons will simply not be there. This has been fairly recent...

Anybody else noticing anything like this? I haven't seen it on any other sites, but I'm trying to pin down whether it's the browser or something strange with this machine, or what...

Mike

2. Rock City

Rock City

Apr 8, 2001
    Boston,Ma
    I'm using Firefox as well, and I've been getting shut down for errors. Not always, but 50% of the time. It seems to correspond with the addition of the "best price" stuff. Paul?
    Corey

3. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I am running 1.0.7, and it's been performing flawlessly. No icon silliness or crashes, on this or any website.

4. Well, I finally flushed the cache and got rid of the icon problems, so I think everything's fine now. Just sorta weird that I was seeing those things...

Mike

5. ^^^

That's what I was going to suggest.

I run 1.05 with no problems. Plan to go to 1.07 this week sometime.