1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

im just a newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Zinchy, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Zinchy

Zinchy

Jul 25, 2012
    I'm new here (obviously) and I ive been lurking for a little bit and I decided to join finally! I got my first bass when I was pretty young, I was probably like 11 or 12. I didnt really play it much because I couldnt really stick to anything at that age. I fiddled with it and took lessons for a like a month or two and eased out of it. I started back up again like 5 months ago and hadnt really had time for lessons due to me having my suffering grades to worry about in school. Ive been kinda self teaching myself a little bit for the past 5 months or so. Kind of a weird timeline, but, it works. I started mainly because my brother played guitar and we had to have contesting talents, so, I chose bass. That's all there is to it, I dig this forum, glad I found it!

2. Silence_

Silence_

Jul 24, 2012
    Awesomesause :D You ever take opportunities to jam together? My little brother is learning drums. You can only learn so much playing by yourself, taking that dive into jaming with others it's kindof hard to look back. Anyways welcome, I'm pretty new here myself lurking through threads here I kindof feel like one of the youngest ones on these forums XD

3. bigmuff113

bigmuff113

Jul 4, 2012
    San Antonio
    so I'm not the only one who says that

4. Staccato

Staccato Low End Advocate

Aug 14, 2009
    Alabama
    Welcome to TB!

5. Silence_

Silence_