1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

In a bit of a pikkle ...

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Asbjørn Hansen, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Asbjørn Hansen

Asbjørn Hansen

Jan 14, 2008
    Denmark
    Hey evrybody ...

Well my situation is this : I have to audition for something called MGK (Musiskalsk Grund Kursus) its a "prepschool" for Konservetoriet (kind of a music university) anyways, im do to preform two songs - one of them is John Scofield's "Polo Towers", but ive been unable to find any tabs or chords concted to the song. Ive tryed to listen out the bass line - and I think i've got it, or almost... But if anyone ever has played it, would I apresiate if you could share your knowlede in the playing of the song.. I dont need actual bass tabs, unless you got'em ofcuase.. But if somebody have the chord progression in the song it would help me alot :D

Anyways, hope you can help me..

Cheers