1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

In a hand or a face, The Who

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by CaptainTuna, Aug 24, 2012.

1. CaptainTuna

CaptainTuna

May 13, 2011
    Hey everyone!

I'm having some trouble finding out the tabs for this one, does anyone here play that song?

2. t77mackie

t77mackie

Jun 13, 2012
    Wormtown, MA
    YEeaaaahhh.... about that... :meh:

J/K.

What a pain in the ballzak!! Dude never plays the same thing twice! And why can't everyone just play the same riffs and licks I do? Ugh! Oh, well, it's a great song and deserves the extra effort.

I learned how to use PowerTabs - so no more chicken scratch! :hyper:

This is gonna take some time to finish so I'm gonna do it in sections. I haven't gotten to the really fun parts yet - really looking forward to that... :eek:

Anywho, the first 45 seconds:

The-Who-In-a-Hand-or-a-Face.

Check it out and let me know what you think. Some of those 16th note runs I'm not 100% about.

Enjoy, good luck, more to come...

-mac

:bassist:

--- there's a typo in measure 24 - disregard the last two 3's on the A string. I'll fix that for the next episode.

3. CaptainTuna

CaptainTuna

May 13, 2011
    Heh, that wasn't bad :D

Anyways, thanks for your effort, the tab sounds quite cool! I played some of the simpler parts (couldn't figure out the harder ones) differently from you, but yours sound much better.

Glad you liked the song :)