1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

In the Mood for a Moody ???

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by mund1, Dec 9, 2011.

1. mund1

mund1

Nov 19, 2011
    Michigan
    Some pretty good deals on Moody's online.... just not the Black/Tobacco - Suede, Long I have been looking for.

2. You mean moodyleather.com of course!
    However, I didn't see a single deal. Please post a link to whatever you found.

3. mund1

mund1

Nov 19, 2011
    Michigan
    AMAZON...but since I ordered, prices shot back up! Lucky me???? We'll see... I ordered a Black w/Red Suede last time.. rec'd some Tan/Creme combination...... Amazon!! Check periodically, prices fluctuate.

4. mund1

mund1

Nov 19, 2011
    Michigan
    OK, Checked todays mail... got a portion of what I ordered delivered today... 4.0" Black Leather with Creme Suede underside Long Tail (this is OK), the other was to be a 2.5 " Black Leather with Tobacco Suede underside... BUT!!! It's a 4.0" Black Leather with Creme LEATHER underside. It's a Nice strap, really soft on the underside. Not what I ordered however.

I like the Creme underside... just think i'd like the Tobacco a bit better. Anyone interested in a 4.0 Black Leather; both long tails, both Creme, one suede underside, one leather underside... both show no wear or use whatsoever. May sell to avoid the Amazon return process.