1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

iPhone TB app stickies

Discussion in 'TalkBass Mobile App Support' started by beans-on-toast, Jun 5, 2014.

1. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Under settings I have show stickies off.

In the amps thread two of the three stickies are not shown but the Dr Bass one is.

Is there a way to turn the display of this sticky off?

App Version: 3.7.27

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  2. beans-on-toast

beans-on-toast Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2008
    UPDATE: The sticky comes and goes. If the sticky is opened, it goes away and isn't there when I return. If the app crashes or the phone is powered down, something is being reset on the phone, the TB welcome screen comes up the next time I run the app. Normally I don't see this, the app returns to where I left it when I last exited the program. After the reset, that one sticky is back every time I go into the amp section until I open it again. The other two stickies don't do this. The are locked. Perhaps a file setting on the server is different for this sticky.

It appears that the function in the setup to turn off the display of stickies is not working. The app isn't seeing this sticky as a sticky.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  3. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    I have no idea, unfortunately, and we have no control over the app's "hide stickies" feature. I'll report it to the app developers. Thanks!