1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Italian greetings from Spain

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by pmaraziti, Mar 26, 2006.

1. pmaraziti

pmaraziti Gold Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2006
    Singapore
    Hi TBers,

I'm Paolo, turning 32 next August. I'm italian but since a while I live in Madrid, Spain... I moved aroung, worked in italy, germany, spain ...and actually wouldn't mind an experience in US for a while...

I loved bass since my late teens, but never got the courage to start and learn it. First "bass exeprience" was with Blue Stuff, a blues group of friends palying back in Italy, in the Naples area which I come originally from.... I have some education in music fruit of some suffered years of piano...imposed by my parents and turned down when I was twelve... ubleivable, so young...already so stupid ! This is one of worst decisions I ever taken !

I have an engineering background and work as manager in a big IT company... I travel quite a bit but not excessively. My mid-age crisis started at 32, instead of a motorbike, learning parchuting or something like this, I decided to convey my energies to bass... :) let's see... I got my amp yesterday (a nice Nemesis 210,...in btw nemesis are pretty hard to get in Madrid region... I drove yesterday 200 miles to Valencia !) and my UPS friends will deliver a Fender Jazzbass , 5 strings, hopefully on tuesday... I have metronome already clicking and got a ncie bass school in my radar screen IMT

Wish me luck ! Happy to see that there're some nice people hanging around in TB (I love the site btw !)

Hope to see you some time all !

Paolo

PS: Anybofdy from Madrid here ?

2. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Italian greetings from NYC, USA.

Welcome to TB and good luck.

3. mchristiano92

mchristiano92

Mar 25, 2006
    Wisconsin
    Italian greetings from Wisconsin. Well 25% not full Italian.
    Pace, Michael:bassist:
    PS Keep rockin':bassist: :bassist: :bassist: