Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Its Truth or Dare Time!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by thinking of you, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, I won't say too much, but what is the craziest thing you've done/seen done/told someone to do in the game truth or dare?

To break the ice, I'll go first.

Stupidest Dare- Last day of orchestra we were all playing truth or dare and someone dared one of the other bass players to eat half the thing of pops rosin, and he did and got all sick and threw up...then like 5 minutes after he left, the other bass player came back from the bathroom and theres a bunch of barf and a half eaten thing of rosin on the floor, and he says "where'd all my rosin go?"

It was sooo funny. :D :D

2. A mate of mine ate some corn chips but instead of using salsa as dip, he used candle wax. I've stripped on a school bus for $15 and thats all I can remember. The rest are lost to the ages due to alcohol...

Leigh

3. I've shoved my ass into several peoples faces a number of times. They don't like it much, I just laugh.

4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Hmmm...

I think the worse I ever had to do was make out with a girl I really liked.

Damn that sucked.

5. I don't play truth or dare. :( I feel left out. :bawl:

6. not really a dare - just an awesome idea during a boring time, and luckily having just enough money for a marker.

we used a piece of cardboard from a teehsirt i bought and wrote on it "Say Hi if You Like Pie!".

We met so many people that day - on the back of the card we had 200 email addresses (150ish wemen baby!), but thats not including the people who we didnt get addresses off of!
    ----
    a definatly bad dare was to down a 1/2 bottle of vodka...
    ouch. :)

7. Taking shots with my cousin, using my (deceased) grandad's bottles of whiskey and brandy that my gran was keeping special. It was the worst thing I've ever done, and I've never forgiven myself for it. We got to 14, then I fell over. Needless to say the next morning was absolutely terrible. I can't think about it without feeling like ****. Yuk.

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Uhhh...I thought the law required that you stop playing truth or dare in junior high. Guess I was wrong...and I've been missing out all this time. :scowl:

brad cook

9. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    A friend of mine, playing truth or dare, had to put his willy all over the mouthpiece of the darer's sister's reed instrument. That was at least three years ago, and I don't think she knows yet.

I refuse to play truth or dare, if only because the people I play with think of the weirdest crap. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff they do -- including "throwing down" while in prison during a game of capture the flag. I'm not going to specify just what throwing down means, but I'll let you fill it in for yourself.

10. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    In America "throwing down" means fist fighting.

In addition "throwing up" means barfing
    "throwing out" means trashing and
    "throwing in" means quiting

All together those are known as the four throwings and if you can do all 4 in a single night you are known as "The master of the throwings"....
    or.. "drunk"

brad cook

11. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Have you learned nothing from madonna?

12. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Well, I leaned I too can look fabulous at 50, but other than that, not really.

13. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    Don't you mean Ester or whatever her new name is?

14. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Yeah but you get hundreds of PMs.

15. Tis true.

But I don't have any right now :(

16. sorry! gawsh, I'm TRYING to relpy to a couple regarding what I'm sending the whole group for the get together caus I can't make it, but FINE. I'll talk to you about writing and cartoons and when DVD's apear in stores. :D :D ;) :D :D

17. Thank you. :D

If you want you can reply to the other people first, I have a lot of threads to check new posts in. ;)

18. bloodfairy13

bloodfairy13

Feb 27, 2004
    Kentucky
    I've done a kind of truth or dare thing where the darer goes into the kitchen and mixes up a bunch of stuff (ketchup, mustard, coca-cola, pickle juice, etc.) and the dareee( :confused: )has to drink it/eat it...

I don't participate in those except to help make the concoctions...it's fun...especially to watch the face of the person having to drink it... :D :D :D

19. cosmodrome

cosmodrome Registered User

Apr 30, 2004
    ****town, Netherlands
    I once burnt off most of my lower leg hair and some back hair (above the crack) with an anti-freeze spraycan and a lighter.
    It was a stupid bet with my stupid friends.

20. one time i picked "truth" and i had to say which girl in the room i thought was the prettiest

OMG it was so embarrassing :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.