1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jack Bruce "Songs For A Tailor"

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Kmonk, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Kmonk

Kmonk

Oct 18, 2012
    South Shore, Massachusetts
    Endorsing Artist: Fender, Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan, Nordstrand Pickups, Korg , Conquest Sound
    I was walking through a local Flea Market today and found an original 1969 copy of Jack Bruce's "Songs For A Tailor". Still in the original jacket with the original price tag of $2.35 and the original song lyrics still intact inside. The album looks like it has never been played. I had to buy it and only paid $7 for it.
    Jack Bruce Album.JPG

Petethebassman, JimK and GKon like this.
  2. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    I love that album!

3. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    ...all these years & it's still on my to-get list. Shoulda had it years ago.

4. joebeadg

joebeadg

Sep 1, 2010
    eustis fl
    Great album. I never knew theme was a Bruce song till I got this album. It was always my favorite song, and being a bassist, and Jack was my bass hero, I was blown away when I heard this on his album. I think I have all his albums now, love them all!