Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Jon223, Sep 29, 2003.

1. SOmeone at adult swim plays the bass... JUst saw a card about James. Jaco, now James, next thing you know they'll have one about les claypool, flea, P-Nut, shoot, anyone. This is cool. Adult swim rocks.
  2. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    Adult Swim SUCKS with all the anime going around.
  3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

It's all right to write a thread, that sounds like eveyone else's thread... this thread has been done before... this thread has been done before...
  4. metron

metron Fluffy does not agree

Sep 12, 2003
    Lakewood Colorado
    All the anime going around SUX! Adult swim is sweet!
  5. you dont have to watch the animes...just cause youre watching AS doesnt mean you re watching anime, the comedy is all i watch...However, i will say this, they need to start playing more home movies sealab 2021 and ATHF. But theyre too busy rerunning crappy shows that couldnt even make it on FOX.
    Also, I didnt know it was already posted about Jamerson... I only knew about the one with Jaco.
  6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    All the ATHF episodes running right now are brand new; the new batch of them started like two weeks ago. Also, the man who did the voice of Captain Murphy (Harry Koz?) passed away two weeks back, so it may be a while before new ones come out.
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    hmmmm, call it a hunch guys, but I think someone on the adult swim team is a bassist. :meh: ;)
  8. stroy05

stroy05 Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Fodera Basses, Noble Amps, Aguilar Amps, JHAudio Inears
  9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

Mac-users too.
    they have also talked about the G5 in such a way that only mac-nerds would appreciate.
  10. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    they love real bass players
  11. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    Anime's lame, but Adult Swim is the shiat...
  12. Glen Danzig was on ATHF in the episode entitled "Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From the Future".
  13. kinda off topic, but if u watch alot of cartoons primus shows up alot like on bottles or in ads in the cartoons. kinda like acme

has any one every seen the primus bottles they used to have around around th brown ablume, pork soda. i was watching er and this lady asks carter if he wants a beer and its a primus bottle they like kinda zoomed in on the bottle and bug letter it said primus. i all most **** my self
  14. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Puts on a sheet...

"DaaAaaAAaaNnNziggggg, you wan' sumpin' to eeEEeaAAaAAaaaTTtTtt!" :D
  15. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    Well primus wrote the intro song for south park..so i think thats why theyre on there so much