Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

John Fricken Moyer rules!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Fender4life, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Fender4life

Fender4life

Feb 18, 2004
    Maine
    They have a new bass player and THEY ROCK! Check out Disturb's new video for their new song STRICKEN and check out their other songs at disturbed1.com

Quicktime - www.warnerreprise.com/qt-ref/disturbed_stricken_ref.mov
    Windows Media - 100k - www.warnerreprise.com/asx/disturbed_stricken_100-v.asx
    Windows Media - 300k - www.warnerreprise.com/asx/disturbed_stricken_300-v.asx
    Windows Media - 450k - www.warnerreprise.com/asx/disturbed_stricken_450-v.asx
    Windows Media - 56k - www.warnerreprise.com/asx/disturbed_stricken_56-v.asx

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Is this still that cat from the Union Underground. I still think it's weak Disturb didnt' pick a fan to be their bassist.

3. Fender4life

Fender4life

Feb 18, 2004
    Maine
    why? Are you jealous of him being picked?

4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    This band has recorded the same song 47 times.

5. Hes a pretty good bassist, better than their old one, he is much more creative, i downloaded the leak version of their new album :bag: , the bass is awesome.

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Oh, extremely. Bastard! I wanted to be in a washed up Nu metal band. :(

I'm pissed at Disturbed because they put on a bit show about how they were going to let a bunch of fans try out, and they chose an already "famous" bassist. I'm sure it got a lot of kids hopes up, and let them down.

7. conk97

conk97

May 2, 2005
    redditch, uk
    i do like him more than fuzz...but I can see fuzz on stage playing some of the parts on the new album, im just weird like that tho :bag: