1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

John Patitucci 'Ultimate Play Along Vol. 2'

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by caligula, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Hi all,

Does anybody own John Patitucci's 'Ultimate Play Along for Bass Vol. 2'?
    The book is out of print and practically impossible to find, hence I'm looking for someone who could send me a copy including the play along tunes (maybe as mp3).
    I realize this would be a bit time-consuming so a little money for your efforts would be absolutely ok.
    Or maybe someone has the book and is willing to sell it...
    Feel free to pm me.
    Many thanks.

Ant Illington likes this.
  2. Nobody here who has Patitucci's 'Play Along Vol. 2'?
    :help:

3. Ant Illington

Ant Illington I'm Anthony but I'm only illin' Inactive

If more people see your request it will help your case. Here's my post to get it moving. Or.

Try starting a new thread during the day tomorrow or Monday and make the title controversial or humorous. More, early hits and replies will keep it on top and make more eyes see it. Maybe "I think Patitucci sucks and I want his book to correct some mistakes" or "Patitucci prefers Tort- Does anybody have his book?" Be creative.

caligula likes this.
  4. Ant Illington

And start your thread in off-topic since it hasn't worked in General Instruction.

5. GastonD

GastonD

Nov 18, 2013
    Belgrade, Serbia
    I might have the book, but not sure about the sound files... Let me check out.

caligula likes this.
  6. Ta for that bump.
    I've never really thought about a controversial title: Hmmm ... I guess my kind of controversial would get me banned for a while.;)
    Tis an interesting idea nonetheless.
    Humorous? Hmmm ... I could try that but I'm German and you know these stereotypes (not true in my case of course).
    The 'off topic' section could indeed be good place that I should try.
    Thanks!

7. Ja, ja, ja. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

8. GastonD

GastonD

Nov 18, 2013
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Sorry, it's the booklet for his video lesson, vol. 2

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  9. Ant Illington

Good luck!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2020