Just need to rant

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by downstairs, Nov 28, 2003.

1. downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    In June I broke up with my girlfriend Vanessa, my first relationship ever and lasted 2 years and 1 month, it was very hard on me. Sometimes when I think of her, I just get really angry, and I hate her, then other times I miss her and love her. Then in August I started dating this girl Alishia and then September 13th or so, she had to move to Louisiana (somewhere around Cecilia), we decided to keep dating, there was a strong attraction between us (she had had a crush on me for about a year and a half, and I used to think "what if"). Her mom though, for some reason does not trust me, although to everyone I know, they say I am the most trustworthy person they know. Her mom wouldn't not allow me to have a number to call there, and just was not being very nice. I haven't talked to Alishia in 4 weeks and a day, I was supposed to leave last friday and drive there to visit her, but having not talked to her, I wasn't able to get an address, and couldn't go there. I don't know what to do, I'm going to write her again, and hopefully get a responce, I miss her really bad...it sucks, and I don't know what to do. Also today I had a bad experince with my truck. Driving up to Guitar Center the 2nd time (I had bought a 19" zildjian rock crash, and decided to exchange it for an 18" Sabian AAX) it yaked up all the anti-freeze somewhere, I think it may have boiled over. Anyway, I called my mom and she came up to Towson, and got me some anti-freeze and we filled it up and drove it home, I'm oging to go check it in a few minutes to see if there is anti-freeze in the radiator, if not I don't know what I am going to do... I'm just in a weird position right now, and I'm confused as to what to do. Atleast my band is doing decently now, and pretty soon we'll be ready for some shows.

Sorry for the kidna long post, I just needed to rant.
  2. Perfectly fine to rant once in a while. Hope all goes okay.