1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

K&K Golden Bullet Mic - mounting/unmounting easily?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by ilya, Nov 3, 2010.

1. ilya

ilya

Dec 5, 2008
    Hello,

does anyone has some experience with the K&K Sound Golden Bullet Mic- I am looking for an affordable mic for my bass, one which I can frequently mount / unmount on it, easily and without damaging the mic.
    I play mainly with the bow, through a PA system. or maybe some other option? other microphones with clip on system are nice, but the frequency response is not low enough, otherwise they become quite expensive. Thanks!

2. I am about to make a trip to the hardware store to see if there are some options. I don't like the idea of the dual lock on my bridge. I'm thinking of a small, light clamp to which I can apply the dual lock.

I am also thinking of mounting the jack on my quiver instead of the string after length. If I find any good solutions I will let you know. Maybe post some pics.

3. BTW I see this is in the EB pick-ups/electronics side. I am going to post a link on the DB side.