1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lakland 44-64 Custom P/J Excellent

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ken Lloyd, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Ken Lloyd

Ken Lloyd Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2004
    Portland, Maine
    Price:
    Strings:
    • Unblemished, fabulous 2018 Lakland Skyline P/J passive bass with a Jazz-like neck (1.5” nut). Lovely fret board, pretty inlays, VVT controls: volume for the precision pick-up, volume for the jazz pick-up, master tone. So many useful tones available with VVT. Stable Hipshot tuners. String through the body feature.

Stunning ice blue metallic finish. Some attached pics shot indoors and some outside. This sweetie looks great on gigs and in band photos.

Excellent condition. Shipping included. Ships in a SKB good condition hard shell case with keys.

Pro set up and ready to be played. Strung with D’Addario Chromes flats. I don't have an accurate scale to weigh it though my bathroom scale shows right at 9 pounds.

I pack thoroughly and carefully. Ship promptly by fedex.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    Corevalay and jondiener like this.
  2. TerenceE

TerenceE

Dec 6, 2015
    Shipping included?

3. Ken Lloyd

Dec 22, 2004
    Portland, Maine
    Yes. To U.S. addresses

4. Ken Lloyd

Dec 22, 2004
    Portland, Maine
    The generic case I intended to ship is gone so I'm shipping in a SKB hardshell case with keys, and repriced accordingly.

5. Ken Lloyd

Dec 22, 2004
    Portland, Maine

Attached Files:

Jeff K likes this.
  6. Ken Lloyd

Dec 22, 2004
    Portland, Maine
    Sale pending