LAMB OF GOD - RUIN..... HELP ME!!!!

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Anti-Cult Bass, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Anti-Cult Bass

Anti-Cult Bass

May 23, 2007
    ok im a metal bass player. i play and sing for my metal band and we wanted to do Ruin by Lamb of God. some of you guys might not think metal is music, let alone music with a complicated bass line. but go listen to LoG and they will change ur mind. anyways, to the problem. i need the tabs. i got some, but i dont think they are completely correct. actually, if there is anyone out there who has a track or video recording of just the bass in that song it would really help. the fills in it have the guitar doing one thing and the bass doing another, so its really hard to hear the bass part. and on top of that there is Randy Blythe's awesomely powerful vocal work. so plz help me. thanks in advance.

2. chickenwing

chickenwing

Apr 5, 2008
  3. Anti-Cult Bass

Anti-Cult Bass

May 23, 2007
    thanks dude i appreciate it. yeah i hope to see LoG on their next tour. if they come anywhere near Southeast NC, imma be there for sure.

4. crazyfingers_jr

crazyfingers_jr

Apr 20, 2008
    hey man thats the first song i learned by LoG and the tab i found was really off so i had to change it up a bit butif u want to hear the bass line better crank the bass up on your spreakers and unplug everything from the main part but the woofer and that makes it alot better to hear the bass but distortrs the rest of the song but it does really work i've to do thatn on a couple songs

5. I've got it, PM me your email