1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Laney RB410 good budget cab?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Goatfish, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Goatfish

Goatfish

Aug 18, 2007
    i need a 410 and don't have so much money to spend so is Laney rb410 good?
    is the speakers good in that cab?
    need help fast can't w8 any longer must get 410 :hyper:
    have a warwick 115pro now and play on a five stringed bass :bassist:

2. Goatfish

Goatfish

Aug 18, 2007
    :help: plz i need help fast! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

3. i dont know anything about the laney but how much $$$ are you looking to spend? i'm sure you've read this before but for around $400 shipped you can get an Avatar B410 neo @ your door by friday. You can find them even cheaper on e-bay and still factory direct.
    i loooove my b212 i got about 2 months ago, really cleaned/tightened up my sound from the 70's Fender 2x12 i was playing, an excellent value and their costumer service is exceptional

4. Goatfish

Goatfish

Aug 18, 2007
    ooh i would by a avatar if i lived in the usa but im from Sweden and avatar only ships to usa... already looked that up...
    but ty for the answer :)

5. Goatfish

Goatfish

Aug 18, 2007
    someone owned a laney rb410? i really want to know more about the cab and i can't find any rewievs on internet :meh:

6. RBasss

RBasss

Dec 13, 2006
    Richmond, VA
    East Coast Sales Coordinator - Crafter Guitars
    I've never owned one, but I've heard one and was not that impressed. It's about equivilent to something like a GK Backline 410 but with less power handling. I would look elsewhere if it was me.

7. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    I got a laney 4x10 cab I got from Guitar Center a few years back for 200 bucks. I love it then I'm Laney Bias. You'll get good sound out of it and it will last a while. If you get it Cheap, I say Pick it up

8. Funky Hugh

Funky Hugh

Aug 31, 2007
    i got a laney rb5 combo and love it. the sound quality is good and it goes loud. I haven't heard anything bad about laney.

9. rgc

rgc

May 26, 2009
    i have a rb410 - its a really nice full sound, tight, plenty of life and comparable to my trace 1048h but not the aquila gs212.