SOLD LDS Sealed 15/15/6 - lowered price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ricguy, Jun 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ricguy

ricguy Supporting Member

Jul 22, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Price:
    $495
    LDS 2x15+6 sealed cab in excellent condition. Features 2-Eminence Delta Pro 15A and a Faital Pro 6FE200 crossed-over at 1.6kHz. The crossover and 6" can be bypassed via a toggle switch on the jack plate to run just the 15's full-range. Weighs in at 87 lbs. and measures: 37.5"h x 18"w x 17"d. Local pickup encouraged, but, if you're willing to cover shipping I'll box it up. If you want to figure a shipping estimate the box measures: 40" x 22" x 19" and would likely be in the 120 lb. range and would ship from UPS Customer Counter at zip code 13057. About trades...see post #5 below.

So, how does it sound? Glorious! I purchased it from Kringle77, who posted a video of it on youtube and gave me permission to link it here: .
    Check it out.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  2. GrandLowBass

GrandLowBass

Oct 26, 2012
    Kansas
    LDS cabs are wonderful. Someone will be very happy with this.

andrew and Jeff O'Connor like this.
  3. Brother Goose

Brother Goose The Process IS the Reward!

Dec 4, 2013
    Syracuse NY
    God Is Love
    what?! this is in Syracuse?? We need to hang!

315-727-8582

Jeff O'Connor likes this.
  4. I like the tone on the vid. It would sit well in the mix for the situation I'm in. Seems like a nice concept with a quality execution. very nice.

5. ricguy

ricguy Supporting Member

Jul 22, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Opening this up to trades with cash going either way, or even trade. Something smaller/lighter for sure. Maybe a 1x15 combo, or ???
    Oh, and I'd be willing to meet-up within an hour or so of Syracuse to do a deal.

6. kgilfeth

kgilfeth

Nov 24, 2013
    Pm'ed

7. ricguy

ricguy Supporting Member

Jul 22, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    On HOLD. Sale pending.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022