1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Request Lenny by Stevie Ray Vaughan

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Eric Nelson, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Eric Nelson

Eric Nelson

Aug 24, 2018
    I see that there is a text-based tab at Big Bass Tabs but I’m having trouble following it. Does anyone have sheet music, a more detailed tab, or a video of someone playing this tab or something similar?

2. EarnestTBass

EarnestTBass

Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    oldrocker likes this.
  3. bread_crumbs

bread_crumbs

Apr 27, 2013
    That tab has a few mistakes. Because of the tone of the clean guitar some notes can be mistaken as part of the bassline. I've tabbed this song for Eric Nelson and I'll just leave it here for everyone else. I added that "triplet feel" but he doesn't always play with that swing.

Attached Files:

EarnestTBass and Eric Nelson like this.
  4. Eric Nelson

Eric Nelson

Aug 24, 2018
    Really impressive! Thanks so much to @bread_crumbs for doing such a great job on this! Now does anyone want to try to beat me to YouTube showing how this is played? I'm working on it, but I find it has some pretty challenging passages, so I might be awhile...