Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

LINE 6 BASS POD XT

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by metal_head46, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Hello to all

Im looking into getting the Bass Pod XT. They appear to be a kickass multi-effects pedal. Anyone out there used one? I want to here some opinions before I lay down the loot for it.

2. IcedEarthWOM

IcedEarthWOM

Oct 2, 2005
    Search.

Trust me, you'll find a lot of opinions/info. On all the models (though mostly the bean and live versions).

NOTE: I don't personally own one, but I was thinking of getting one up to about a week ago. I've searched and posted a few questions myself.

My advice: Go and try one out, rent one if you can, and be prepared for a lot of tweeking.

BTW, it wasn't anything to do with the POD itself that made me change my mind, it was the fact that with 2 more pedals I will have my sound. And for a lot less $$$$$$.

3. you'll likely need to spend a bit of time tweaking it to get the sound you want. but if you spend the time you can get good sounds. lots of amp models and effects too. most of the effects you won't use but the pod can also make practicing a hell of a lot more fun!