Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Line 6 DL4

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jazzbassnerd, Oct 8, 2003.

1. jazzbassnerd

jazzbassnerd

Aug 26, 2002
    does anyone have expeirience(sp?) using this pedal? I'm seriously thinking about getting it and i was wondering if it has any tone sucking problems because it is built for guitar. thanks.

2. ryan morris

ryan morris Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I've experienced zero problems with this pedal.. It's got to be my favorite pedal yet. Would never sell it.

3. jazzbassnerd

jazzbassnerd

Aug 26, 2002
    thanks for the reply. after reading reviews and this reply i will definately get this pedal. the looper alone is worth 250.

4. ryan morris

ryan morris Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    i've bought two from e-bay (i made the mistake of selling it once about a year and a half ago.. and immediately had to buy another).. anyway, i got the first one w/out power supply for $180 and the second with power supply for $200.. and used the $50 extra to buy other pedals..

but it's very easy to use (the only sucking it does is volume sucking if you let it keep recording (like over 20 loops at the same time)) if you turn the record off in-between you'll have no problem (you'll see what i mean when you get it).

it's a fantastic pedal that does many many things. i compared it to the akai headrush and the boomerang and had to have this one.

hope you like it, ryan

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...t=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=line+6+dl4