1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

line 6 x2 wireless cut out!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by ajunea3, Apr 17, 2010.

1. ajunea3

ajunea3

Feb 14, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I just got my x2 wireless in the mail yesterday, so I decided to try it out today at a live gig. My band was playing in front on 5000+ people on a massive stage so I thought it would be a good opportunity to use it. She worked like a dream for the first half of the set (about an hour). Then I swaped out my P bass for a Stingray, and the Stingray sounded great too, except the wireless stopped working after the first song. It wasn't the battery, because after the show I looked at both the transmitter and the receiver and both had a good bit of life left. The signal sort of went in and out for a second, then died on me completely. Has this happened to anyone before?

2. Labi

Labi

Jun 14, 2006
    Both?!
    The receiver runs on AC.
    Anyway which brand/model is it? I use a really really old Nady system which has never given me any problem. I only use it occasionally tho'.

3. Have a look at the lead. The one they send you is really weak at the 3.5mm side.