1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lol my ex is pregnant

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Thunderscreech, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. she's only 18, and she's pregnant. my friend and I should've made bets, cause she cheated on me with this one dude who she got engaged to on valentines day '08, and then broke up with him for this one other guy who is the baby daddy.

She's one of those typical trashy trailer-trash alcoholic girls from the south who listen to Jimmy Buffet and drink cheap beer.

all I can say is I'm glad it wasn't me. :smug:

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    I don't really see the funny side to this situation.

3. As Groucho Marx said: "There's no sweeter sound then the crumbling of one's fellow man"

She also did quite a number on my face. :meh: I was too smart to hit back. And she was just flat out mean for no good reason. and she's all flabby and saggy and looks like she's been laid too many times.

But, bottom line, Thunderscreech has the last laugh. Bwahahahahaaa!!!

4. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Ocoee, TN
    Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.

5. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Wow! Another unplanned pregnancy! Another potentially unloved being done been brought into this world! That is a riot!

Wow, thanks for sharing dude. Kindergarten back in session here today already? :meh:

6. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    more sad than funny... there's a child to be involved here. At any rate, at least she's your ex, good move.

7. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    This thread is a veiled attempt for Thunderfail to brag about how he got laid by a flabby, saggy, drunk who routinely kicked his butt. At least he's dumb enough to put a rubber on. :ninja: :bag:

:D

8. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    yeah, i'm glad it wasn't you either, cuz i don't think you'd look good pregnant.

9. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    ^^:D

Glad it wasn't you thunder.

It would kinda mess up his whole trip and whatnot.

10. This seems to be what everyone is overlooking here. What will become of the kiddo?

11. I don't mean to sound too old, but someone else losing doesn't mean that you win.

If you get hurt, it's only natural to want to take a little pleasure in their downfall, but life is about living. Someone else living better or worse shouldn't impact your life and outlook.

12. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    +1

She probably left him anyways.

Dumped by a flabby saggy baggy. Not exactly the winner here.

13. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    thread =

[​IMG]

14. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    Hey, I'm a Southern girl who lives in a trailer and drinks cheap beer! So, you think all such women are trash? HAH!!!! Shows just how little you know about the world, Young Grasshopper.

Not a Jimmy Buffet fan though. I didn't know there was such a thing as an 18 y.o. Jimmy Buffet fan, but then, ya larn sumthin' new ever' day!

You know, that's just sad that she is so, well, casually pregnant and on her own. It is *not* easy to be a single mom, and being really young doesn't help. Yeah, she did the mattress dance, and she did it without protection, which was monumentally dumb. But, you know, she's already going to be paying for her fun for a long, long time. No need to laugh at her.

Cherie

15. N8116B

N8116B

Jan 14, 2008
    Earth
    C'mon Levi we all know you really do love Bristol and that you are the real father. Get back together with the girl, you have the ring finger tattoo and everything already!

;);):D:D

16. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    She's 18, you sound about 12. There's NOTHING funny about this - at all on so many levels. If I say any more I'm sure it'll be political or some other way against forum rules.

Grow up. You gained no respect with this post.

17. N8116B

N8116B

Jan 14, 2008
    Earth
    I don't see where he was trying to be funny. just happy that he got himself out from a bad situation. Nothing wrong with feeling good about that.

“For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?”—Mr. Bennet, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen

18. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    A sigh of relief for dodging a bullet is okay. Laughing at her expense in this situation is not cool.

I'm guessing you weren't so critical of her appearance/lifestyle when she was going bedroom gymnastics with you.

19. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Thread title..."Lol my ex is pregnant"

20. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.