Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tim Cole, Mar 13, 2006.

1. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
  2. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    The guitarist doesn't seem to know what the problem is.
  3. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    As someone else on another board commented, "It's like watching the beatles break up, only more tattoos".
  4. bassthumpa

Aug 31, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Wow, that was so impressively pathetic!
  5. lbpark

lbpark Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Mobile, Al.
  6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA, that makes me feel better about all my little slipups I've made in my career. :D
  7. AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
  8. janek65

Apr 7, 2005
    very convincing...... LooooL!!
  9. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
  10. DaRK_CaRNiVaL

Sep 13, 2005
    haha that is funny as,

I love how the drummer just shoves him over.
  11. that is soooo funny...drummers lucky that guitar player did'nt swing back with that "weapon of doom"
  12. [Chris Farley from Tommy Boy voice on]

"That . . . . . . was . . . . . awesome!"

[voice off]
  13. poptart

poptart Commercial User

Sep 13, 2005
    Owner: Bass Direct
    Very funny - I genuinely think the guitarist did not what was going the drummer was not happy....:D
  14. Oh, I feel his pain! I have never (knock wood) been there myself, but oh, that just makes me sad for him... I am way to sympathetic!

15. They've got a press release on their Myspace page:
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Sunday, March 12, 2006 – 5:00pm Twin Cities area metal band SI6KS would like to apologize wholeheartedly to fans, friends and all others who witnessed what would best be described as an example of gross misconduct and poor judgement on the part of a certain member on the evening of March 11th, 2006 at The Star Central.

We hope you all know that SI6KS has always been a band that has been courteous and respectful to fans, bands and venues for the past years we’ve been on the scene and have been known for bringing an element of fun and professionalism to the stage every night we play. The new EP, “GOD LESS AMERICA” did well last night selling almost 100 copies and we hope that those who bought it enjoy it. SI6KS would also like to thank everyone who made the night go smooth and the bands that made the night worth it for so many people there.

SI6KS still has many dates planned, stay tuned for updates, with NO plan of canceling any of them. And we want to reassure you all that this is an internal and isolated problem and will be dealt with accordingly. We hope to see you all in the very near future with our next Twin Cities live appearance being held at THE NOOSE (1179 E. 7th St, St. Paul, MN), which is a new club in the east end of St. Paul, on Friday, March 31st with our good friends SOLACE IN ASHES and ANTI-TRUST.

Thanks again for your understanding and support in this difficult situation.
  16. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Does that mean they kicked their guitarist out?

And changed their band name :spit:
  17. I've seen some train wrecks before but that is the best one to date.
    The train never left the station! :D

The best note from that guitarist was when he hit the ground.
  18. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    That's just plain amazing.