1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LOTS OF STUFF STOLEN, CHICAGO IL

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Mesa XI, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Mesa XI

Mesa XI

Feb 25, 2009
    So I made the ridiculous mistake of leaving my gear in my car overnight because I had practice the next day. I feel retarded for letting this happen. My car got stolen because of it. Here's everything that was in my Gray Scion TC...

Trace Elliot AH600-7 Amp Head
    EDEN D115XLT Cabinet

A Large Pedal Board with a tier in the back section. Inside was my...

Behringer BEH-BDI21 Bass Amp Modeler DI Recording Box
    EHX Big Muff Pi
    EHX Micro Q-Tron
    EHX Bass Micro Synth
    EHX Bassballs
    DOD Flanger
    BOSS PH-3 Phaser
    BOSS CEB-3 Chorus
    Dunlop Bass Crybaby Wah
    Mars: Pulsating Star Tremolo
    Digitech XDD DigiDelay

And the worst part, my...

Wishbass Stude
    and
    Alvarez Electric Bass - Black/Neck Thru

I don't care about any of the other things as long as I can get my Alvarez back. It wasn't the best bass in the world, and it had some electonic issues, but it was MINE! I've had that bass for 10 years, no bass can sustitude the feel it had. I've never seen another one, and can't even find the model online.

Any help that anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. I'm not holding much hope at this point. I've been checking craigslist every few hours, and we're going to scour some pawnshops this weekend.

Thanks Guys

2. leehoop

leehoop

Jan 21, 2006
    Chicago, Ill.
    where was the car stolen from?

3. Cannabass

Cannabass

Jan 22, 2010
    aw man i'm sorry to hear this

good luck hope you get at least some of your stuff back :/

4. 49sfine

49sfine

Apr 20, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Wow, that sucks! So sorry to hear about your plight - especially the loss of the Stude. As individual as Wish's basses are, hopefully yours wasn't one you feel you can't replace. Keep us posted .......

5. Mesa XI

Mesa XI

Feb 25, 2009
    It was on the street in front of my house. I know, I was a moron to leave everything in the car, but it's a busy street and I was under a street light. In hindsight the street light probably drew more attention to the gear in the back.

The Stude isn't a huge deal to me because I got it really cheap used, and it may actually help because it's such a distinguishable bass. If it's being sold somewhere I shouldn't have much trouble figuring it out, I know the serial number too.