1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LTD B-404

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Growly Lytes, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Growly Lytes

Growly Lytes

Dec 4, 2009
    Downunder Oz
    Bass player
    Ive just seen 1 in the local store.Its just feels & sounds great but its the features that come across like
    Neck through body
    String through body
    2 EMG Active humbucking p/u
    3 band Active eq
    Mahogany with quilted top
    Deep cutaways
    Its just looks like a very good quality instument but im not sure about it because its made in Korea.
    Any thoughts........?
    G.L

2. GM60466

GM60466

May 20, 2006
    Land of Lakland
    I just bought one here in the classified section. It should be delivered today.
    I played one at a local shop. Nice bass, well made and booming tone

G

3. My ltd is really well made, different model but still Korean. The only Problems Ive had with it is the strap button on the upper horn came out probably due to how much the bass gets thrown around at gigs (holding it up then just letting go, and the strap catching it) Easy fix though. Had it fixed by a really good luthier in the break of a rehersal.

4. Growly Lytes

Growly Lytes

Dec 4, 2009
    Downunder Oz
    Bass player
    Ive read somewhere that they are a little hard to intonate properly is that true at all ?

5. GM60466

GM60466

May 20, 2006
    Land of Lakland
    The one I am getting has the button on the back just below the neck joint