1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

LTD TA-600

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by AcousticBass, Aug 12, 2005.

1. AcousticBass

AcousticBass

May 28, 2005
    Hey everyone the ESP LTD TA-600 is really sweet looking but i never tried one out before. I like metal and i want to be a heavy metal bassisst but still slap and stuff but mainly metal and tapping and fast playing. the ESP LTD TA-600 is $839.30 The TA stand for Tom Araya, its a signature bass the singer/bassist from slayer. would any of you say this would be a good bass to get? or i was thinking on getting a marcus miller fender thats around the same price....... heres a link.

http://www.music123.com/ESP-TA600-i98221.music?match=1

2. i've tried the cheaper version TA 200 i think it was? i liked it, this is another bass i've added on my GAS list. i think i even ended up playing the entire Seasons in the Abyss album in the store with this bass :smug:

3. I would totally go for the Marcus Miller!!!!

ESPs are supposedly great basses, but I've heard way more people say that they love their Marcus Miller, than I have heard from the TA600.

...ps... you dont have to identify what a bass stands for, all of us are pretty keen on that kinda thing ;)

~Ryan