SOLD MAKE OFFER...EDEN World Tour Pro- PREAMP (WTP-PRE)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by road-cat1, Feb 12, 2018.

1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Price:
    The ultimate bass guitar preamp. I have two of these, this is my backup and was only used a few times. Brand new condition, they are $1000 new. Look them up..WTP-PRE for specs. Hybrid tube bass preamp. Now $500 delivered. Works like new !(because it is basically NEW)

WTPPre | EDEN Amplification 27971850_10210876057513881_7569903821121373252_n.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Wstrindade and Lowendtech like this.
  2. Rev. Cornelius

Rev. Cornelius Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Do you know which jacks (if any) on the back are 1/4" TRS balanced and which are TS unbalanced. I did not see the info in the manual.

Thanks

3. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    I use the L and R outputs (1/4") into a Crown XLS1502 which has 1/4" input as well as the XLR and have never had ANY noise or sound issues. It does not state balanced, so I would have to assumed unbalanced. My signal to my speaker stack has been crystal clear.

4. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    You could use the D.I. output which I believe is balanced XLR....but then you would need a D.I. box to replace the D.I. output you might want to use to send to a power amp. I really have not had ANY issues at all with using the 1/4 " output to the power amp.

5. Rev. Cornelius

Jan 30, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Some power amps don't work well with TS unbalanced (instrument level) input levels. Both my Aguilar and Demeter preamps have TS outputs and neither can fully drive the power amp (1.2v input sensitivity). However, the TRS line level from the Demeter (as well as any other TRS line level, ie mixing board) drive the amp fully. I did email Eden support but have not heard back yet.
    Will let you know what I hear.
    Thanks

6. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    I will be interested to read your response after you hear back from Eden.

7. Rev. Cornelius

Jan 30, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Will do, if I do........

8. Stevevisits

Stevevisits

Dec 23, 2017
    Still for sale? I'm curious about wondering if my sansamp will work as the eq and this for the power? Not sure if you know anything about that

9. dbsfgyd1

dbsfgyd1

Jun 11, 2012
    Mascoutah, IL
    I have the older WP-100 Navigator. It’s increadable. I understand there is a slight improvement with the compression with this latest test revision. Great price.

10. dbsfgyd1

dbsfgyd1

Jun 11, 2012
    Mascoutah, IL
    These are not powered units.

11. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Correct..this is a PRE-AMP with incredible tone shaping capabilities. HOWEVER, this is a PRE-AMP only and you feed this signal to any power amp. BTW, I have used the Pre-amp and sent it to a small but powerful shoulder bag amp (class D) effects return link and let the power section (800 watts) amplify the EDEN preamp signal. Worked perfectly. My main set-up at the theater is a Crown XLS-1502 powering my other EDEN pre-amp. I just am not using this one as it was a back-up that really was never needed.

12. Stevevisits

Stevevisits

Dec 23, 2017
    I'm sorry totally read it wrong...I was thinking power amp. I have Eden cabs and was looking for a head unit. What do you guys normally use for power amps for this? Very good price on this

13. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
  14. road-cat1

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Even if you run it NON-bridged with an 8 ohm cab on each power output, it would give a VERY conservative 300 watts into each cabinet. Crown has a reputation of understating their wattge ratings, by the way. I know that there are MANY other brands (QSC, CREST, etc..) but the Crown has a switchable input sensitivity that some of the others do not have. It will allow you to get full output because not all pre-amps have the same output voltage.

15. Stevevisits

Stevevisits

Dec 23, 2017
    Oh ok gotcha...I know Eden use to make just a power amp but guess they stopped making it? This is a nice preamp I don't know if I have room for power an pre already have an 8 space rack but I might be able to switch out the sansamp heard these make some amazing sounds. I'm going to see posting my Mesa Subway 800+ shortly

16. moogieotter

moogieotter Custom Title

Jun 16, 2009
    Duluth, GA
    Loves me ole Navie pre. This one also pretty. GLWS!

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022