1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Man-Oh-Man! Really Liking This

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Linnin, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    Seymour Duncan Single Coil P-Bass Quarter Pounder
    Quarter-Pound-Single-Coil-P-Bass-SCPB-3.png

Yahboy and LoveThatBass like this.
  2. Linnin

Linnin

Jul 19, 2012
    Linningrad, Earth
    Love the top end and full midrange content. I find this to be true -> "The vintage single-coil bass tone gets a push with more string sensitivity than the Hot model, and a more articulate treble response. The high output coil and quarter inch diameter pole pieces give you aggressive attack with strong bottom end and lots of mids. Supercharges the traditional single coil with more tonal flexibility. ... delivers a nice growl and an aggressive attack."
    Quarter Pound Single Coil P-Bass | Seymour Duncan

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  3. That is the only Quarter Pounder I like. I put one in a 51P RI and it made a big difference. Funny though I tried it in a Squier Classic Vibe 50's bass and didn't like it. Guess type of wood and other factors made some difference because it sure sounded good in the 51 P RI (CIJ)

Yahboy likes this.
  4. Zoobiedood

Zoobiedood Commercial User

Sep 1, 2015
    Writer/Ambassador/Artist/Resident Bass Expert for Seymour Duncan
    Good choice! It is one of my favs too!

Linnin likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021