Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Manual needed

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by prince666, Mar 18, 2006.

1. prince666

prince666

Mar 18, 2006
    Hey peeps,

this is my first post here, guess i'll just take advantage of the knowledge out here.

I just got a bass amp from a friend, and i need a manual for it. hopefully somebody has it...so if you have a Trace Elliot, 1110, GP11, MKV(or MK5) and a manual to match, please send me an e-mail (or PM) and be so kind to scan it for me.

cheers dudes (and girls)
    steve

2. maxbass

maxbass

May 22, 2002
    Milano Italy
    Not exactly the same, but I have the manual for the GP12SM series manual in .pdf format.

Few differences, much similarities.

3. prince666

prince666

Mar 18, 2006
    alrighty mate, you got an e-mail right now!

still, if anyone has the GP11, please let me know

4. maxbass

maxbass

May 22, 2002
    Milano Italy
    Check your mailbox ;)

5. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
  6. prince666

prince666

Mar 18, 2006
    Thanx! I checked it out, looks helpfull, so does the other one from you, Max. I hope I will be able to get some nice sounds out of it now.

btw, thanks, i already like it here ;)

7. maxbass

maxbass

May 22, 2002
    Milano Italy
    Enjoy your new head! :cool:

8. prince666

prince666

Mar 18, 2006
    I will definately try to ;) thanx

it appears to be a pretty old model, judged on the findability of the online manual and information. I hope it sounds good enough for Metal though, and ofcourse I hope the long time it hasn't been used, except to gather dust, has not effected the sound of it. but i will just vacuum the thing first i guess.
    cheers
    steve

9. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Trust me, a MkV will do just fine for metal. That is primarily what I play and I use Trace heads and cabs. Also, don't worry about it's age. Trace gear is built solid and the MkV series were all hand built at Trace's Essex England shop. We are talking top quality stuff here! :bassist:

10. prince666

prince666

Mar 18, 2006
    That's an reassuring fact. Thanx for all the info mate!

11. maxbass

maxbass

May 22, 2002
    Milano Italy
    And it is!
    The GP12 was introduced in the very early nineties, so your head must be at least fifteen years old.