1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Marco Bass Guitars

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by SpaceCadetVibe, Oct 29, 2013.

1. SpaceCadetVibe

SpaceCadetVibe Have as many or as few strings as you want. Commercial User

Apr 14, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Owner/Operator: Bass Extracts Endorsing Artist: Marco Bass Guitars
    Marco Bass Guitars is a small company from Oregon specializing in fine custom-built basses and guitars. I am a proud endorser of these instruments for one reason.....they are amazing. Every batch of guitars Marco builds each has a personal touch with all hand-wired pick-ups and great attention to detail. From the more affordable line to his custom shop, every bass is made with precision and care. The sound of a Marco is very unique in that you can only get Marco's electronics in his instruments, making every piece very unique. The pictures below are of my custom shop Single-Cut 6 string and the youtube link is me playing it live in Denver, Colorado. If you have any questions at all about Marco Bass Guitars feel free to message me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFLl2iIoR8

Attached Files:

liquidfingers likes this.
  2. Hobobob

Hobobob Don't feed the troll, folks.

Jan 25, 2011
    Camarillo, CA
    I chatted with Marco for quite a while this last year at NAMM. A really nice dude, who let me get my dirty paws on a lot of his instruments. Even though I told him that I wasn't in the place financially to commission a build, the lengths he was willing to go to put my dream bass in my hands were astounding, and frankly, touching. I've been working up an idea for a bass, and as soon as I can afford it, Marco will be the first (and hopefully last) builder I take it to.

3. ilikebass7

ilikebass7

Sep 7, 2008
    Endorsing Artist: Marco Bass Guitars
    Honestly he is an awesome man and a great builder. I am a proud owner and endorser of Marco Bass Guitars as well. Awesome to see others discovering him. If you ever have the Chance, try one, you won't be disappointed.

4. SpaceCadetVibe

SpaceCadetVibe Have as many or as few strings as you want. Commercial User

Apr 14, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Owner/Operator: Bass Extracts Endorsing Artist: Marco Bass Guitars
    It is always nice to know who exactly you are buying from, and Marco is as genuine as it comes. Feels a lot better and makes it worth every dollar. Thank you for your responses and if you have any questions about Marco Bass Guitars, feel free to message me.

5. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    +100 to the above posts... I love my new TFL5 and look forward to my 24-fret TFL5...

IMG_3415_zps2e3e2e37.

scubaduba and liquidfingers like this.