1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Markbass CMD 112P Combo / NYC 112 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bass4worship, Mar 25, 2020.

1. bass4worship

bass4worship Ready For Freddy, let rock Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Sebring, Florida
    Price:
    0F70DFE8-7A93-43AA-95BA-3E4BE0A12C66.jpeg image.jpeg Retired musician, after 50+ years time to thrown in the towel. I have this rig over a few years now and gig with it lightly. Due to health reasons I no longer playing. The Amp is in great condition along with the NYC 112 which is a newer. Right now I would like a local pickup if possible. Shipping is going to be expensive. I'll update more pictures went I get a chance. Ask all the questions you want. If you’re willing to pay for full shipping I will ship.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    Burwabit and FenderCharles like this.
  2. punchdrunk

punchdrunk Supporting Member

Jun 22, 2013
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Great deal.

TN WOODMAN likes this.
  3. Sorry you’re throwing in the towel. Someone will be getting an awesome rig. I have the Berlin Combo and matching cab and love it. The 12s sound great as well.

bass4worship likes this.
  4. allanmac00

allanmac00 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2006
    I have this exact rig and it's my workhorse. This is an awesome deal for someone in Florida!

G RICH 5 and bass4worship like this.
  5. Jimmythebass

Jimmythebass Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Ditto! I have same rig. Nice balance for carrying one in each hand and plenty of power. Can't get much more compact with this much bottom! Good Luck!

G RICH 5 likes this.
  6. MarkA

MarkA In the doghouse.

Sep 26, 2008
    That's a nice deal on the stack.

50 years plus of playing -- I'll say thank you for your service. Be well -- and good luck with the sale.

7. bordinco90

bordinco90

Dec 7, 2011
    SW Louisiana
    Wow.... this is a steal!

TN WOODMAN likes this.