1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MarkBass Studio 1 Plug

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by grobe, Dec 22, 2011.

1. grobe

grobe

Apr 9, 2009
    Mass
    Checking this one out, and it sounds very good to me. Anybody know what the microphones are modeled after? I like the 112 the best but I have no idea what it's suppose to be. Also is there a way to mix the miked signal with the amp DI signal? It seems like you can only do one or the other which is very strange. :meh:

2. If you can't do it in the plugin then you could easily add a pre FX send from the original track into another, and then mix the two accordingly. You could then put those two in a group track to have a single fader control the volume of the bass mix.

3. grobe

grobe

Apr 9, 2009
    Mass
    :cool:

Great idea. I never even thought of that.

I'm gonna email them to get an explanation on their mike nomenclature. Let's see if they respond. But no biggie. I really like that 112 (421 maybe).

4. My guess would be AKG D112