SOLD MAS Bodai 112 (2019) $775 shipped con US

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by funkometer, May 15, 2019.

1. funkometer

funkometer Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Birmingham AL
    Price:
    $775
    2019 MAS Bodai 112 in black duratex coating with the extra super tweeter, mid boost switch on the back. Cab is in great condition cosmetically and functions perfectly. Cab is 4 ohms, the 12 woofer is 600 watts, 55lbs. I personally would never need more cab on a gig, inside or outside! This cab is 3D with the vortex mids; has slam, great horizontal and vertical dispersion, is an easy carry and more volume than a 212.

Shipped new this cab would be $1500 with the extra tweeter. Mike is also fixing to go up 15% on his prices. $775 shipped in original packaging and insured con US. Thanks!

http://www.masoundworks.com/manage.numo?pid=25&module=shopping_cart&component=catalog&cid=8

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. coyoteboy

coyoteboy Bongo destroys villages and does my laundry Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Sactomato, CA
    Which woofer, and which impedance?

Thanks.

3. funkometer

funkometer Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Birmingham AL
    4 ohms, 600 watts and there is only 1 woofer that he uses in the Bodai 112. It’s the MAS112 that has several different woofer choices.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  4. Pat Harris

Pat Harris

Nov 17, 2006
    Austin, TX
    If I had an amp that could handle two ohms, I'd grab this to accompany my own Bodai 112. One of the most enjoyable cabs I've played through. It sounds great, but it also "feels right."

31HZ, MarkA and funkometer like this.
  5. Jabba the bass

Jabba the bass Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Sensitive at low volume and can bring it when it gets loud. Love mine great cab!

funkometer likes this.
  6. eff-clef

eff-clef Supporting Member

May 6, 2007
    Baltimore,Md.
    Awesome deal!

funkometer likes this.