1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mesa-Boogie 4x10

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by hankazoid, Apr 7, 2009.

1. hankazoid

hankazoid

Feb 27, 2009
    Cambridge, MA.
    I just got this for $300 today off of a co-worker of mine...

3421572391_b7082bbf74_o.

Can anyone give me some info about this cab? I don't know anything about it. I also broke my own rule and bought it before playing through it and listening to how it sounded.

Thing is, the guy I bought it from (no longer plays bass) hadn't touched it in 10 years and told me it was an Ampeg 4x10, which is a bass cab I am familiar with.

When he brought this in, I was still psyched because I think these are actually more expensive and I read after that they sound real good. Also, I think it's neat how the enclosure doubles as a road case. So yeah, anyone have any info on this cab?

2. haha nice cab you got there, road ready!

I don't know what else you need to know, besides the fact that you got a good price on a really nice 4x10. you may find it has more punch than an ampeg 4x10

3. meta

meta

Mar 11, 2009
    That's too bad. I feel sorry for you

If you want I can find someone to take it off your hands for the same price ;)

4. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    It's a road ready Deisel 410. Real nice cab, pour some juice through it.

5. hankazoid

hankazoid

Feb 27, 2009
    Cambridge, MA.
    Sweet - I'll be using it in about an hour with my GK 800-RB.