1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Messenger Deluxe EUB

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by NeedMoreBass, Dec 2, 2004.

1. NeedMoreBass

NeedMoreBass unregistered

Feb 14, 2003
    Like new Messenger EUB. Top of the line with all the bells and whistles including tripod stand and gig bags for the bass and the stand. Tobacco sunburst. It is like new because it has never really been played. I bought it new about 8 months ago thinking I was going to learn how to play upright and it just sits. I can say that comparing it to other EUB's I've owned on played around on this is the only one that really resonates like a true instrument should. $2300 inc shipping to lower 48.

http://www.messengerbass.com

2. Hi,

do you have pictures of this bass, and would you consider sending the bass out to the far east..any scratches or nicks on the bass?

wiltango

3. NeedMoreBass

NeedMoreBass unregistered

Feb 14, 2003
    I'll ship if you pay shipping. Looks exactly like the one on the Messenger home page. As the ad says "Like New"!!!

4. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    bump for the seller -- Fooey! Fooey upon you! We do not bump on TB/DB For Sale! May your monitor temporarily cloud over! -- SAM

i have been emailing John Knutson on advice with my messenger bass. he is soooo responsive and he knows that i'm not the original buyer. also, as a messenger player (you don't have to be the original owner), you can literally (not overnight though) have this bass pay itself off. If you are able to get someone to purchase a bass from Knutson, he will send you $200 or so, check his website.

in re the bass - i love it, my band mates love it and my car loves it. it sounds and plays great and it is very, very bowable (is that is even a word).

:)

5. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i wonder if this bass sold?

:D