1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mike A

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Mike A, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Mike A

Mike A Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2002
    Kentucky
    I've dealt with myself on numerous occaisions, and despite my backing out on a few deals (like losing weight, quitting smoking, organizing financial papers, etc.) I'd probably deal with myself in the future. Pretty good communication with myself, prompt payment, and shipping has been a non-issue.

2. NCorder

NCorder Smoke-free since 4/3/05

Dec 26, 2002
    Dayton, OH
    I recently purchased a Trace Elliot 1048 4x10" cabinet from Mike. Item was as described, and I have no complaints. Great communication, and was really patient and easy-going with me throughout the whole transaction. He even moved his lunchbreak from work to accomodate for my arrival time to make the exchange!
    I would definately buy from him again in the future.

Thanks Mike!

3. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    Bought a G&L Drop tuner, and the transaction was fantastic. He even wrote out instructions for installation!

4. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    I am not Mike but I have dealt with him before and would be glad to do it again...very nice fella.

5. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    Hey, I sold that cabinet to Mike and I miss it now! I was passing through Mike's area on a business trip and we met up to do the deal. Mike was kind enough to make sure the ink on the bills had dried so it wouldn't make a mess. :D

Seriously, it was great to meet Mike and I would travel the 2 hours to sell him my stuff (or buy his stuff) anytime the opportunity comes up.

6. NCorder

NCorder Smoke-free since 4/3/05

Dec 26, 2002
    Dayton, OH
    It really is a great cab! If you miss the cab that much and find yourself in Dayton, let me know and I'll let ya visit her! :smug:

7. Mike A

Mike A Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2002
    Kentucky
    Hah! Thanks guys.

And yeah, it IS a great cab. I hated to let it go, but I've got more than I need at the moment. Glad you're diggin' it Nate.

8. Win lowe

Win lowe

Feb 28, 2005
    Yes Mike is a great guy to deal with, we swapped P bodies and all went well.
    Win