Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mike A

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Mike A, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Mike A

Mike A Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2002
    Kentucky
    I've dealt with myself on numerous occaisions, and despite my backing out on a few deals (like losing weight, quitting smoking, organizing financial papers, etc.) I'd probably deal with myself in the future. Pretty good communication with myself, prompt payment, and shipping has been a non-issue.

2. NCorder

NCorder Smoke-free since 4/3/05

Dec 26, 2002
    Dayton, OH
    I recently purchased a Trace Elliot 1048 4x10" cabinet from Mike. Item was as described, and I have no complaints. Great communication, and was really patient and easy-going with me throughout the whole transaction. He even moved his lunchbreak from work to accomodate for my arrival time to make the exchange!
    I would definately buy from him again in the future.

Thanks Mike!

3. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    Bought a G&L Drop tuner, and the transaction was fantastic. He even wrote out instructions for installation!

4. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    I am not Mike but I have dealt with him before and would be glad to do it again...very nice fella.

5. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    Hey, I sold that cabinet to Mike and I miss it now! I was passing through Mike's area on a business trip and we met up to do the deal. Mike was kind enough to make sure the ink on the bills had dried so it wouldn't make a mess. :D

Seriously, it was great to meet Mike and I would travel the 2 hours to sell him my stuff (or buy his stuff) anytime the opportunity comes up.

6. NCorder

NCorder Smoke-free since 4/3/05

Dec 26, 2002
    Dayton, OH
    It really is a great cab! If you miss the cab that much and find yourself in Dayton, let me know and I'll let ya visit her! :smug:

7. Mike A

Mike A Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2002
    Kentucky
    Hah! Thanks guys.

And yeah, it IS a great cab. I hated to let it go, but I've got more than I need at the moment. Glad you're diggin' it Nate.

8. Win lowe

Win lowe

Feb 28, 2005
    Yes Mike is a great guy to deal with, we swapped P bodies and all went well.
    Win