1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike Lull and Squier basses

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bdgotoh, Mar 29, 2015.

1. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Price:
    See text
    Strings:
    More great basses to let go. Shipping is included in the 48 states only.

No trades please.

First is a new condition Mike Lull P4. The body is alder with a beautiful three tone sunburst finish. The neck is J width (1.5" wide at the nut) with a beautiful rosewood board. Condition is as new. It has the stock roundwound strings and the neck was pleked. Weight is super light at 7.5 lbs and comes in the Lull gigbag.

Price is $1850 shipped SOLD

LullBurstP4_zps6mnk82xa.

Second is a Squier Classic Vibe 50's Precision. The body is basswood with a Lake Placid Blue metallic finish, the neck and fingerboard are maple with a gloss finish. There's a big dent in the side of the body, see the pics. The hardware has tarnish like all of these but it's solid and feels and sounds great. Despite what the pics show, there's no case or gigbag, but I'll pack it very well as always.

Price is $120 shipped SOLD

Squier50sdent_zps3i8o5dw7.

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    maverick49, PWV, R&B and 1 other person like this.
  2. That's a smokin' deal on the Squier. Like ridiculous good.

3. russpurdy

russpurdy

Apr 16, 2013
    pm'd

4. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Pm'd

5. funk7856

funk7856 Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Atlanta
    You're killing me, Brad. That green Lull is gorgeous...

bdgotoh likes this.
  6. blueskid

blueskid

Sep 11, 2006
    washington, dc
    pm'd

7. maverick49

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Blindrabbit, you are correct - it was a smoking deal and I grabbed it! To top off not only getting a fun little bass, shipping and packing was the best I have ever seen. I thought for a second I had been sent one of the Lulls!

Bump for a great TBer! Come buy those other basses, people!

bdgotoh and blindrabbit like this.
  8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    I had to open this thread just to see what Squire could possibly have wound up in your stable... Shocking I tells ya ;-)

bdgotoh likes this.
  9. icebox

icebox

Jul 16, 2009
    Calgary
    I can't believe that L2000 is still here. Deal of the year! Really wish I needed it.

pjbassist likes this.
  10. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    If I weren't in the midst of a possible job transition, I'd buy that L2K on principle alone.

pjbassist likes this.
  11. maverick49

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Sorry man that these aren't moving. I feel kinda bad that I bought the least expensive one. :D Unfortunately I am on purchase hold for the moment (2 basses and one complete refin/upgrade in 4 months. And don't say anything about pedals!)

Here is the Squier today - Some elbow grease, Badass bridge, some new knobs, thumb rest, some wood putty and nail polish for the dent, and I changed out the jack for one I could use a right angle cable in. I really dig this fun little bass. :bassist:

LPB Squier.JPG

12. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Looks great Greg! The CV Squiers are really nice basses for the money.

maverick49 likes this.
  13. Duncanwe

Duncanwe

Apr 1, 2014

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
  14. Duncanwe

Duncanwe

Apr 1, 2014
    Hey buddy, I am interested in your G&L. but, I am from Brandon, manitoba canada. I will pay for delivery. Is the G&L still available?

How old is it please? Are there any issues with it? And so you have a paypal account please?

Thanks
    Ebz