1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike Lull M4V fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by johnbee, May 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. johnbee

johnbee Gold Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    Selling a really nice Mike Lull fretless. It is beautiful, I was really impressed when I opened it up. So pretty and shiny and perfect. :) And an amazing shade of dark red. I was also really impressed by the sound and playability. It is a great bass!

But it just so happens I already have a nice unlined Mike Lull V4 I special ordered a few years ago. The two basses are extremely similar; but I prefer the color and unlined board on that one. Plus I paid a lot more buying that one new.

This bass really nice, but it is kind of redundant for me. I like it so much I bought it, sold it then bought (traded) it back again. Here is the ad from when I bought it the first time: SOLD - Mike Lull M4V Fretless, Case, Like New, 8 lbs. 4 oz.

Currently set up with TI Jazz flats. Sounds great with them. Previously I had the Lull-spec D'Addario rounds. Sounds great with those too. :)

Open to interesting trades, hit me up with your ideas.

No BS, if you are looking for an active, lined fretless in the classic jazz style, you will not find a better one on TB!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    db59 likes this.
  2. Ernierocco

Ernierocco

Jun 11, 2013
    Interested in a Lull P, jazz neck?

3. johnbee

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Is it this one? SOLD - 2015 Mike Lull P4 (7.2 lbs)

That looks really nice, especially that crazy low weight! But I am not looking for a maple board, I dig the rosewood. (Plus I have too many basses, so a sale is preferable).

Thanks,
    -jb

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  4. Ernierocco

Ernierocco

Jun 11, 2013
    Ok, thanks man

5. johnbee

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Sold locally.

6. johnbee

Jul 15, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Back on the market! I sold it, then missed it and traded it back. The guy I sold it to babied it, and also set it up really well with TI Jazz flats. It is beautiful and sounds so good, but it is still a little redundant with my Lull V4 unlined fretless.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 10, 2021