1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MILES BEYOND - Metal from Flint MI

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by Bryan316, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Hey yo. I've been a huge fan of these guys for a few years now, and they're looking for a bassist. I'm filling in for them this summer to help until they find someone to join them full-time. Best description I can give for you is Michigan's version of Iron Maiden with lots of fun interaction on stage. http://www.myspace.com/milesbeyond has samples of their songs and videos of them on stage. They've got a 70-minute first album and are finishing up a second album already. I won't lie, I'd LOVE to join them cuz they kick so much ass and the music is incredibly challenging and satisfying to play. But I've got my own band to work with, and hopefully catch them up to where Miles Beyond is currently progressed.

Go check them out, and see if you dig them. If you are from Flint or the northern end of Metro Detroit, we're doing a show tomorrow night at the Machine Shop in Flint. Come see us play, and see if you'd want to join them!