1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mobile Recording and Live Prius Rig power requirements

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Shmoothwound, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Shmoothwound

Shmoothwound

Nov 23, 2013
    Hello TB people,

I have an ambitious dream, and I need some of your amazing minds and skill sets to help me figure it out.

In the spirit of the legendary Rolling Stones Mobil Recording Studio, and in the face of our limited funds to afford a proper space in which to record and play Live, I have come across this little beauty...

Plug-Out Kits

Which I am hoping can allow our band, NWANML (pronounced, New Animal) to play wherever we want, and record as well. The problem is, I am not an electrician, or techi, and can't figure out if any of these can handle the power requirements need for a

Sunn 200s, Supro Dual Tone and or Thunderbolt and or Fender Twin Reverb, PA system (Mackie or similar) and possibly a light or two, macbook pro, apogee thunderbolt ensemble,

I'm asking you guys to recommend one of these models to handle all of this,
    recording on location
    playing on location

or to inform me that it won't work. If anyone could help me out, I would really appreciate this. I am good at many things, but this is not my skill set.

thanks,
    Dave